Born entrepreneurs feel dissatisfied as employees, followers or consumers. They want to build and expand their companies.
The opinions expressed by employees are personal.
Most aspiring entrepreneurs carry it in their blood: they were born to undertake, so much that anything else in life could not satisfy them. They feel dissatisfied as employees, followers or consumers. They want to create, build and expand their own companies, and they are full of passion and will.
These are 50 habits of people who were born to undertake . How many do you own?
1. You can't be still. You feel the restlessness of creating things , and great things.
2. You always come up with ideas . Good or bad, but the flow of ideas never stops.
3. You can pinpoint errors in other ideas. It is something that is given to you naturally.
4. You admire successful business owners. Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are just some of your heroes.
5. You get excited when you see a successful business in action . Whether it's a local bar or a supermarket franchise, you can't help smiling when you see that a business is doing things right.
6. If you work for someone, you constantly think of ways to improve your business. While you are working, you only think about how to make it grow.
7. You hate being told what to do. You resent receiving orders.
8. You love to learn new things. The tutorials and “how-to's” are perfect for you.
9. Disarm things to learn how they work. Remote controls, toasters, telephones – you love to see the internal operation of these devices.
10. You dream of wealth. Money is not everything, but you can't help keeping it in mind.
11. You don't give up easily. You face difficult challenges, but you keep going.
12. You are disciplined with your habits. You have established routines that do not break easily.
13. You are not afraid of hard work . In everything you do you give one hundred percent of you.
14. You like to take risks. You don't risk blindly, but don't sit around waiting for things to happen.
15. You know how many people you can . You are not afraid to approach people and establish ties.
16. You talk to all the people you know. Strangers don't intimidate you.
17. You recover from the stumbling blocks. You have experienced failures, but that has never stopped you.
18. You like to have the last word. You like to direct.
19. You set goals for yourself. Big or small, goals fill your life.
20. You help people when you can. You are interested in generating a positive effect in your environment.
21. You find challenges in everything you do. You are looking for opportunities to challenge yourself.
22. You find ways to inspire other people. It inspires you to inspire.
23. You plan everything to the last detail. Plans are a prerequisite to any activity.
24. You are proud of yourself . You like who you are
25. You help your friends solve their problems. You are great at analyzing situations and finding a way out.
26. Delegate tasks and allocate resources effectively, both in your business and at home.
27. You set deadlines for yourself. You don't make excuses to fulfill them.
28. You like to tell stories. You love to share your experiences with others.
29. You are super competitive. Even playing a board game ignites the competitive spirit in you.
30. You get involved with things. If you see a car standing on the road, you stop to ask if you need help.
31. You eliminate from your life the things you don't need. If something is inefficient or hinders you, you simply put it aside.
32. You negotiate every time you can. Flea and salary markets are just the beginning.
33. You see the potential of people. You don't see people for what they are: you see in them what they could become.
34. You stay calm in the middle of a crisis. When things get tough, you think logically.
35. You know how to get what you want. You don't let go of the opportunities.
36. You avoid situations and people who only waste your time. You don't waste your time playing with your cell phone and seeing photos of others on your social networks.
37. You are persuasive , you convince people to stand by your side. You are a born rhetoric.
38. You make decisions with your head and not with emotions. In most cases, you trust your logic more than your emotions.
39. You don't forget other people's emotions. You feel great empathy for others .
40. When you get involved with projects that you love, you lose track of time. Hours fly when you sit down to work on something.
41. Often, you start projects born of passion. Every week you transform an idea into a hobby.
42. You constantly make changes in your home , your car or … whatever. There is always something you can change or improve.
43. New technologies drive you crazy. You are addicted to learning about them and how they can improve your life.
44. You read the news every day: it is a habit that you cannot avoid.
45. You will devour books. Each book offers a new learning.
46. You listen to your inner voice. You trust your instincts.
47. You listen to the advice of others. You make your own decisions, but listen to the opinions of others.
48. You don't get stranded in the past. When bad things happen, you keep walking.
49. You make sacrifices to get what you want. You know you have to sacrifice some things in life to get a greater good.
50. You never stop chasing your dreams . You take your aspirations seriously … They are a part of you.
Were you born to undertake? If these habits sound familiar to you, it is time that you begin to pursue your true mission in this life.