Mission accomplished: You already have capital. What’s wrong with you? Create an effective payment plan that is your best tool in organizing your resources.
Increase your business, Not your inbox
Stay up to date and subscribe to our daily newsletter now!
The opinions of the employees of s You are personal.
If you already have Capital for your companyPrepare to organize these resources and dispose of them strictly to achieve the goals you projected. Analyze the current situation of your company and take enough time to prepare your payment plan so that you can make the most of the money you receive.
Ask yourself the following: What threats and opportunities do I see in the future of my company? Note that market structures and conditions can change. You may have great bonuses today, but tomorrow may be a completely different situation. So take into account the different positive and negative scenarios to manage your capital.
Start your plan today and put these tips into practice.
1. Prepare your financial budget. You can only spend without planning without resources. So start by balancing your company’s income and expenses, promoting internal savings and creating a fund for unforeseen situations. It is important to create a financial budget that is nothing more than a forecast of your expenses.
Next, define your company’s financial goals. Ask yourself the following question: Can I meet my financial obligations responsibly and without difficult moments? If not, one option is to have an open line of credit with a bank that you only use in emergencies.
2. Calculate the financing price. Although you already know the interest rate of the funding received, the experts recommend checking it again from time to time. This is because interest rates fluctuate for various reasons: inflation behavior, supply and demand for securities on certain terms, international interest rates, economic growth, etc.
Predicting interest rate fluctuations, the main reference of which is inflation, is the key tool in shaping your financing distribution strategy. Remember that your company’s performance must be at least twice the interest rate on the loan. In this way you will not cause any losses to your company.
3. Diversify your capital. In the financial arena you will often hear people say “you don’t have to put all your eggs in the same basket”. The solution: diversify to reduce risks. When you need to expand your infrastructure, buy supplies, or implement a merger or acquisition strategy, you organize your capital to achieve all of these goals. But be careful, don’t forget that too much ambition can jeopardize your resources, while excessive caution can make you lose important profits. So diversify, but fine.
4. Set goals in a certain time. Keep your numbers in order and plan your payments on time. Make a plan that aims to make you feel more organized, and try not to hang yourself up with an excessive load or commit to what you cannot accomplish. You have to be realistic.
Selene Ávalos, finance director at Urbi Desarrollos Urbanos, says that funding is one of the basic tools for growth. However, the discipline to manage payments is the ideal complement. For example, your company was founded as a family business and has been listed on the Mexican stock exchange since 2002. His secret: fulfill your financial obligations. First with the banks, then through the issuance of debt instruments and the public offering of shares.
5. Prepare for new funding. If you have already received your first credit, you can be sure that you will choose the second credit. It is therefore important that you act responsibly each time you make this commitment. Adhering to your payments immediately is your best introductory letter to new organizations and institutions that offer you higher amounts, better payment terms, and preferential rates.
Adhering to your payments immediately is your best introductory letter to new organizations and institutions that offer you higher amounts, better payment terms, and preferential rates.