These optimistic quotes show us that if you have a positive attitude, you will go far in your career and reach your goals.
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
Having a good attitude will help you endure the storms of entrepreneurship. Daily life and your entrepreneurial routine can be full of ups and downs, but if you are focused on the final goal and see the opportunity in your challenges, you will go far.
Here are five quotes from optimistic entrepreneurs who have been where you are now and will inspire you to keep your head up.
1. “The greatest discovery of all is that a person can change if his attitude changes,” Oprah Winfrey.
When it comes to great success, there are very few at the top that you don't have to refer to to find out who they are or what industry they are in. Oprah Winfrey is one of those people. He turned a career in news into a show and that into an empire. Either way, the most important point for her was when she began to focus on improving people's lives . Even if it was in body, spirit or mind, her empire has expanded to become a person you can turn to and as a truly optimistic entrepreneur.
2. “Optimism helps us persevere. Life is not easy, but it is always good “, John Jacobs, co-founder of the clothing brand” Life is Good “
These t-shirts or figures with phrases have become a happy and well-known brand throughout the world. It all started with hard work, selling T-shirts on the street and in universities. A good attitude can take you a long way, and who knows, it might make you have a business success story.
3. “Don't let what you don't know scare you, because it can become your strong point. If you do things without knowing how they have always been done, I guarantee you will do them differently ”, Sara Blakely, founder of SPANX
SPANX is a globally recognized brand that has positioned Blakely as the youngest billionaire. She talks a lot about the success and optimism behind the failure and how that encouraged her to move on. When you feel stuck in a rut or overwhelmed by something you don't know, remember that an optimistic entrepreneur always looks for growth and opportunity in challenges . Don't worry about what you don't know, it could help you change the game.
4. “Business opportunities are like buses, there is always another one that comes after”, Richard Branson.
Branson has everything to do with risks and great ideas. Sometimes, as an entrepreneur, you may think that the only option is the one in front of you or that you regret the one you let go. But Branson says there will be opportunities wherever you go. The key for optimistic entrepreneurs is to keep your eyes open to see how often they arrive.
5. “Don't limit yourself. Many people do it with what they know they can do. You can go as far as your mind leaves you. What you believe, you can achieve ”, Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
Mary Kay started her empire to give women opportunities after certain struggles against workplace injustices in the 1960s. Her desire, by creating options for herself and her family in the business world, has led her to have a cosmetic company. recognized. But what would have happened to her if she had limited her beliefs about what was possible in her workplace? The optimistic opportunity works as an alchemist to get golden opportunities and create change.