Be leader It is not an easy task; it takes hard work, courage and risk-taking. Being able to find solutions, solve problems, and do things better than anyone else are important components of effective leadership. Positioning yourself as a role model means doing things that will improve your employees, your community, and even the world.
Take it from some of the most successful business leaders out there. Steve Jobs Not only did he build the Apple Emporium, but he made the products he created better worldwide. And it did something similar Mark Zuckerberg with FacebookAlthough initially a simple social platform for Harvard students was created, it evolved into a network that connects nearly 2 billion people around the world.
In seeking leadership advice, we must look to those who shaped the world we live in today. Check out these 20 quotes from leaders like Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Thomas Jefferson, and many others.
1. “My job is not to like people, my job is to make them get better,” Steve Jobs.
2. “One vote can change a room,” Barack Obama.
3. “The leader is the one who simplifies disorder, creates harmony from discord and opportunities from difficulties”, Albert Einstein.
4. “My job as a leader is to make sure everyone in the company has great opportunities and feels they have a significant impact,” said Larry Page.
5. “The greatest act of courage is still to think for yourself. Loud, “Coco Chanel.
6. “The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have,” says Sheryl Sandberg
7. “Part of corporate culture depends on how it evolves … it’s a lesson you learn along the way,” said Jeff Bezos.
8. “I think baking cookies is the same as Queen Victoria, who runs an empire. There is no difference how seriously you take your job, “Martha Stewart.
9. “If you want to do something great, you have to focus on the change you want to make in the world,” Mark Zuckerberg.
10. “When you do something, pretend the whole world is watching you,” Thomas Jefferson.
11. “Communication is the most important skill a leader can have,” said Richard Branson.
12. “If I am not myself, who?” Alfred Hitchcock
13. “There are no signs to help you navigate and, in fact, no one has determined which side of the street to be on,” said Steve Case.
14. “It’s not about money or connections, it’s about being willing to work harder and learn more than anyone else,” says Mark Cuban.
15. “I have no methods, I accept people for who they are”, Joan Rivers.
16. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago,” said Warren Buffet.
17. “Your job is to create a world that will last forever,” Steven Spielberg.
18. “Leaders come in two varieties: those that expand and those that contain. The best leadership teams are those that have a mix of both. “Barbara Corcoran.
19. “A good leader avoids becoming so confident that he cannot make a good judgment,” said Daniel Lubetzky.
20. “People who are successful at the highest level are out of luck. He does something different that everyone else doesn’t, “said Tony Robbins.