3. “If a person is not grateful for what they have, they will hardly be grateful when they get it.” – Frank A. Clark
The opinions of the employees of You are personal.
Today, the ThanksgivingHence, I have the perfect excuse to share 16 quotes that have helped me put the power and importance of always being grateful into perspective.
1. “Gratitude can turn ordinary days into” Thanksgiving “, so it can turn the work routine into joyful days and opportunities, blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
2. “If you are grateful for what you have, you will generate more. If instead you focus on what you are not doing, you will never have enough. “- Oprah Winfrey
3. “If a person is not grateful for what they have right now, they will hardly be grateful when they get it.” – Frank A. Clark
Four. “Let gratitude be the pillow when you lie down and believe the bridge that leads over evil and that leads to good.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Gratitude may not be the most important virtue, but it is the mother of everyone else.” – Marco Tulio Cicerón
6th “We must always find the time to thank the people who change our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
7th “‘Thank you’ is the best prayer anyone can say. I say it a lot. It expresses humility and understanding.” – Alice Walker
8th. “Gratitude always has a place in our lives. Studies show that grateful people are happier because instead of worrying about what they’re missing, they’re grateful for what they have. “- Dan Buettner
9. “The root of all good lies in the land of gratitude.” – Dalai Lama
10. “When I started counting my blessings, my life changed.” – Willie Nelson
eleven. “Gratitude can change you from one day to a lifetime. You just have to say the words. “- Margaret Cousins
12th “If you are really grateful, you will share.” – Clement Stone
13th “There are only two ways to live life: on the one hand to think that nothing is a miracle, and on the other to believe that everything is so.” – Albert Einstein
14th Look at everything like you’ve seen it for the first time. You will find how your life will be filled with fame. “- Betty Smith
fifteen. “When you do an act of kindness, it’s like someone in you telling me to feel that way.” – Rabbi Harold Kushner
16. “Gratitude is not about the blessings we have, but what we do with them.” – W.T. Purkiser
Gratitude is definitely one of the strongest emotions that we can put into practice on a daily basis. Try it!
Do you know any other quotes? Share it on our social networks.