Locals must take extreme health and hygiene measures in the face of a new emergency, and here we show you how.
The Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak is affecting the daily life of Mexicans to such an extent that the simple act of sharing a coffee or eating in a fondita has become complicated and even risky. Given this panorama and during the National Sana Distancia Day , to reduce the number of infections, many businesses are choosing to only provide home service or very limited service for people who continue to move to their workplaces. In this way, these stores seek to have cash flow without exposing their teams or clients.
For this reason, it is necessary that the food and drink establishments take a series of measures that minimize the possibility of contagion within the premises. Although simple, these measures help make the cafeteria a clean and neat place, which of course will catch the attention of customers.
Of course, the best recommendation is to stop operations as much as possible to avoid contagions, but if your financial situation does not allow you to do so at the moment, follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and pay attention to the indications made by all days through the official media.
1. All employees of the cafeterias must wear clean and in good condition, a gown, apron, net, turban and / or cap or cap in light colors that completely covers the hair.
2. Workers should also wash their hands up to the elbows with soap and water, preferably liquid, use alcohol-based antibacterial gel before: starting work, handling clean dishes and raw food, cooked by coughing, scratching, shake hands, go to the bathroom, handle money, and knock on knobs or doors and equipment.
3. Another recommendation for staff is to avoid wearing jewelry on hands, neck and ears, in addition to having nails, they must be clean, trimmed and without enamel.
4. Prohibit eating, smoking or drinking within the area where food is prepared; To taste the seasoning of prepared foods, you must use specific plates and cutlery, which once used will be washed.
5. The tables should be washed with soap and water and disinfected with a solution of chlorinated water after each service and at the end of the work day.
6. A good idea and very practical is the use of disposable plates, glasses and cutlery.
7. Dose the amount of content in the sauce boats, in addition to replacing its content after each service.
8. Fingers should not be placed on silverware , glassware, cups, plates, chopsticks, and straws that come in contact with food or the commenson's mouth.
9. Place the tables at a distance of 2.25 meters between each other, taking into account that the density of the premises must not be greater than 4 people in 10 square meters.
10. Lastly, to promote these measures by both employees and customers, information should be placed in the food preparation area and in the area for washing utensils and cleaning materials, regarding cleaning methods with chlorine.